Terms of Service
Terms of Service and Conditions
This Agreement is between the purchasing customer (referred to as “Customer” within this document) and Sheds Delivered, all its staff, subcontractors, manufacturers, agents, and affiliates (referred to as “SD” within this document).
Building and Payments Prior to Delivery
- The customer understands this agreement can also be read and printed at https://shedsdelivered.com/terms-of-service
- Payments are payable to Sheds Delivered N9508 Catlin Ave Loyal WI, 54446
- Customer understands that buildings can take approximately a few days to one (1) to four (4) or more weeks to be constructed and delivered.
- The customer understands that the measurements of SDs’ buildings are approximate and not precise.
- The customer alone is liable for getting relevant permits and for being compliant with all local ordinances and covenants. SD isn’t in charge of such responsibilities.
- Please send check ASAP or at least within one week prior to delivery to permit the check to process and clear. Delivery Driver is not responsible for taking payments.
- The customer understands that SD could collect the remaining payment directly by transferring funds electronically from the Customer’s account.
- The customer understands that any payment created by a non-sufficient fund (NSF) check entitles SD to charge and receive the utmost fee allowed by law.
Installation, Responsibility, and Schedule
- It’s the Customer’s responsibility to decide on a location for the storage building, properly prepare the location and lay grade foundation.
- It’s the Customer’s responsibility to clear the trail all the way to the location as well as obstacles like trees, power lines, phone cables, cable lines, fences, etc., or anything that will hinder the delivery method.
- If the customer desires to have the storage building set on a gravel pad, it’s the Customer’s responsibility to find, purchase and place the gravel. The pad must be absolutely level to forestall twisting, bowing, sagging, and settling. SD isn’t responsible for harm caused by an improperly prepared foundation. SD recommends a screed rail system (a laser-guided type system that produces level concrete floors while trying hand-held floater screeds). SD additionally recommends exploring the use of class five (5) road gravel or granite fines.
- The customer is responsible for scheduling the delivery of the building. If the foundation for the building is incomplete or improperly ready or if necessary permissions haven’t been secured by the customer, the building won’t be delivered as scheduled and also the customer will be liable for paying the price of returning the building to the manufacturing plant and any future redelivery expenses.
- The customer should be obtainable on site or by phone at all times on the day the storage building is scheduled to be delivered.
- If SD or the delivery vehicle and trailer must cross into a neighboring property for successful delivery, it’s the Customer’s responsibility to get permission.
- Neither SD or the delivery company and driver are liable for any damages that could occur to any items or property throughout delivery and installation of the storage building.
- Damages include, however, are not restricted to: anything below, on, or above the Customer’s property and neighboring property. Damage conjointly encompasses, however, isn’t restricted to: lawns, trees, bushes, flower gardens, fences, concrete walkways, driveways, concrete pads, septic tanks, sprinklers, drains, and electrical systems.
- If the delivery truck, trailer, or mule ought to become stuck while placing the storage building on the location, the services of a tow truck or wrecker could also be needed. If this is the case, the customer is liable for the cost of the tow truck or wrecker and other related expenses.
- If anyone, as well as the customer, chooses to assist install or unload the storage building and is injured throughout the delivery or installation method, SD isn’t liable for the injuries sustained by the customer or any other person volunteering to help.
- If the delivery vehicle and trailer cause harm to a neighboring property, the customer is liable for compensating for the damage or loss sustained, expenses incurred, etc. and will not hold SD liable for any claims of damages, as well as the cost of defense.
- If the weather is unhealthy or the ground is wet or muddy, the customer ought to think about rescheduling delivery, remembering that neither SD or the delivery company and driver is liable for property damage.
The customer acknowledges the receipt of this Agreement, has read it entirely and understands it fully, and accepts all the above terms, conditions and service. Thanks for choosing Sheds Delivered for your outdoor building needs!
Our Garage Sheds Quality Features
Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Floor System (joists 12” on center)
36” “house-type” door w/ 9 lite window
8×7 garage door
Diamond plated garage door threshold
24″x36″ Window w/ Shutters
Customize Your Garage Shed
Choose Siding & Trim Paint Colors
Choose Asphalt Shingle Colors
Optional Heavy-Duty Pressure Treated Plywood Floor
Optional Metal Roofing
Optional Pressure Treated Ramp